You Will Need:
- 4 grated medium-sized zucchini
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 1 small peeled and grated carrot
- 2/3rdcup of self-raising flour
- 1 ½ tbsp. of roughly chopped basil leaves
- 1 small lengthways sliced red capsicum
- 250 g of crumbled ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp. of grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp. of frozen corn kernels
- Squeeze out the zucchini and mix with the flour, eggs and basil.
- Add the cheese and mix again so that it gets a lumpy texture.
- Heat the oil over medium heat and place a little of the zucchini batter into the center. Place the grated carrot on top to resemble hair. Place the corns as eyes and capsicum as the mouth.
- Cook till it turns golden brown. Turn it and cook on the other side too. Remove from heat and serve.
This is one of the healthy snacks for kids you should definitely try making.